Content: 20 Sachets/Box
Major Ingredients: A combination of natural dietary fibres (water soluble and insoluble), vitamins, minerals and Lingzhi.
● Maltodextrin originated from natural starch, a highly versatile health food component for fortification. It is digestion resistant thus does not interfere with the absorption of calcium and many other mineral based nutrients. It’s also highly safe for intake with a low caloric content.
● Awarded with 4 accreditations, namely, regulating bowel functions, maintaining healthful blood glucose level, reducing serum cholesterol levels and reducing serum triglycerides levels.
● Dietary fibres functions as an eliminant of toxins that accumulates in the body, enhances the peristaltic movements of intestinal tract and ease the bowel movements to prevent constipation.
● Dietary Fibres give a sense of being full to the body which sends signals to the brain to slow down eating thus reduces calories intake and keeps weight under control.
● The zesty tasty lemon flavour and mild inaction formula is suitable for everyday consumption.
Jia Hor Fibre tablets contain Lingzhi extract, a functional food that helps restore natural bodily functions in your body to enhance absorption of food, water and oxygen.
Especially for those with colon problems, Lingzhi acts as an aid to gain their control of colon functions back.
The tablets also contain non-water soluble fibre that takes care of any constipation problem and keeps the body’s weight in check. As well as a water soluble fibre, it adheres and absorbs fats and toxins which stabilises our blood sugar level which prevents high blood pressure and any diabetes problems.
Made naturally from 100% plant based dietary fibre, such as corn, beans and oat, there is no laxative in the formula. This is an important factor in the long term constipation laxatives would eventually damage the villi (tiny projections made of cells on the inner lining of the small intestine which absorbs nutrients). Thus it will be harder for your body to control bowel movement in the future.
Most people need up to 50 grams of fibre per 1,000 calories consumed thus, fibre acts as an essential role in your digestive, heart and skin system. And could even improve blood sugar control and weight management.
Whole grains are usually not the best source of fibre since they contain anti-nutrients and glutinous “binding” proteins, which is why vegetables, nuts and seeds are the most healthful sources of fibre.
If you experience abdomen health compromisations, fibre is a good source to feed pathogenic bacteria to heal your gut with probiotic-rich fermented vegetables before having a high-fibre diet.
Some of the potential benefits include:
- Blood Sugar Control: Soluble fibre can help slow down the body’s breakdown of carbohydrates and absorption of sugar which helps with blood sugar control.
- Heart Health: It’s been found that fibre intake is inversely associated with heart attack, research showed that those with a higher-fibre diet have a 40% lower risk of heart
- Stroke: Researchers have found that for every 7 grams more fibre consumed on a daily basis, your risks of suffering from stroke will be decreased up to 7%.
- Weight Loss and Management: Fibre supplements have been shown to enhance weight loss among those with obesity, most likely due to the fibre intake which increases the feeling of being
- Skin Health: Psyllium Husk (fibre) could remove yeast and fungus from the body system and prevent any to be excreted through skin which could acne or
- Diverticulitis: Dietary fibre – especially the insoluble kind – could reduce the risk of diverticulitis, the inflammation of polyps in your intestine, by 40%.
- Hemorrhoids: High fiber diet that lowers your risk of
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Fibre provides some relief from
- Gallstones and Kidney Stones: A high in fibre diet reduces the risk of gallstones and kidney stones from forming. Likely due to its ability to regulate blood sugar