Content: 66 Capsules (Lingzhi) 150 Capsules (Pollen)/Box
Major Ingredients: Extract of Ganoderma Fruit Body & 100% Bee Pollen
● The Jia Hor Twin Pack comes with the double benefits of Jia Hor Lingzhi and Yung Kien Pollen.
● Exported from the pollution-free region in Europe, the ingredients used in Yung Kien Pollen has been sourced with pollen grains of the highest quality. Offering the three crucial categories in nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
● With a particularly rich base in the B group vitamins which cater to the current age of people who need a nutritional supplement for a well-rounded healthy body.
● Formulated from the pure extraction of the top grade Lingzhi fruit, Jia Hor Lingzhi contains the component of macro molecular polysaccharide, peptides, triterpenoids, adenosine and micro molecular proteins which has been extracted through an exclusive technique known as the dual-phase extraction.
● It also exhibits exceptional potency to synthesize the physical makeup. Therefore strengthening the immune system defence and speeds up metabolism.
The Lingzhi present in Jia Hor Twin Pack aids in cleansing the bloodstream via reducing saturated fat and cholesterol while also increasing better blood circulation. Thus smoother blood flow which prevents possibilities of strokes and heart attacks.
The chances of strokes increase when there is much possibility of blockage in the bloodstream. When an abrupt clot of arteries occurs, the oxygen rich blood supply to the brain would be cut off thus causing side effects such as heart attack (clot in the heart).
It has been found that Jia Hor tablets help in managing with thrombi (clots) in atherosclerotic patients.
Atherosclerosis, most often known to be a disease where plaque builds up inside arteries thus preventing oxygen rich blood to flow throughout the body to major organs from the heart.
Made up of high content of fat, cholesterol, calcium and other substances, plaque slowly hardens overtime and narrows through the blood vessels, most notably the arteries (the largest blood vessels). Which is how the flow of oxygen rich blood flows limitedly throughout the body.
Different diseases could develop from Atherosclerosis based on where the affected arteries is located, such as in the heart, brain, arms, legs, pelvis or kidneys.